NBA 2K20 APK Download Android: NBA 2K20 APK is one of the much awaited games of 2019 for all the Basketball lovers across the globe. NBA 2K20 is being developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. NBA 2K20 game is based on National Basketball Association. NBA 2K20 APK is the 21st installment in the NBA 2K Franchise after the successful release of NBA 2K19 on September 11, 2018. Following the trend, it is also expected that NBA 2K20 will release in the month of September 2019. Here, I will let you know how to free download NBA 2K20 APK for Android along with the steps to add NBA 2K20 OBB data on Android devices.
Graphics will be above par in NBA 2K20 APK when compared to the previous versions. NBA 2K20 adds more reality to the game with its stunning graphics and game play. You can install NBA 2K20 APK on Android from this tutorial for free of cost.
If you want to play NBA 2K20 APK MOD game on your Android device then you can Install NBA 2K20 MOD Android APK on your mobile and start playing it. This will unlock more features from the original game, with more free virtual currency, more game play controls, Association mode, 2K beats, MyCareer mode with expanded script and much more. I will post a separate post with detailed information about NBA 2K20 Mod APK Download and NBA 2K20 MOD OBB Data and how to install NBA2K20 APK MOD+OBB on Android devices.
NBA 2K20 APK Download | NBA 2K20 APK Free Download
To download and install NBA 2K20 APK on Android devices, you need to download NBA 2K20 APK. NBA 2K20 OBB Data file is also required for the full functioning of NBA 2K20 game. As it contains all the game data and media files. If you install NBA 2K20 from Google Play Store, even though the app size is around 25MB it will require around 3G of free space. NBA 2K20 OBB Data will be downloaded seamlessly in the background. So, when you install the game using NBA 2K20 APK file, you need to add OBB data separately. I will provide both NBA 2K20 APK Download link and NBA 2K20 OBB Data Download link here.
To install NBA 2K20 APK on Android, you first need to enable Unknown Sources option on your Android settings. To do that, follow below steps:
- Go to your Android device Settings and tap on Security option.
- Under Security option, you will Unknown Sources option.
- Toggle ON Unknown Sources and tap on OK if you see any warning messages.
As NBA 2K20 Android apk is a paid game, you need to pay it’s price if you download the game from official sources like Google Play Store. To download such kind of paid games, you can use third party app sources like TutuApp, Aptoide, vShare etc. to download NBA 2K20 APK. I personally prefer to download APK files from TutuApp as it is one of the legitimate sources to get paid apps for free.
Download NBA 2K20 APK – TutuApp
So, to download NBA 2K20 game, you need to install TutuApp on your Android device. You can directly install TutuApp from it’s website. Here is the direct download link to download TutuApp Apk latest version.
Tap on the download link to download TutuApp Apk. Once the Apk file is downloaded, follow below steps to install TutuApp on Android devices.
- Make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources option on your Android device Settings.
- Tap on downloaded TutuApp Apk file and then tap on Install button.
- Wait until the installation is completed, and once it is installed tap on Open option to launch TutuApp.
Now that you have installed TutuApp on your Android device. It’s time for you to get NBA 2K20 APK and NBA 2K20 OBB data for Android. Let’s see the steps to install NBA 2K20 Free APK on your Android device.
NBA 2K20 Download | NBA 2K20 APK Free Download
To install NBA 2K20 APK on Android devices, here is the simple procedure using TutuApp App store.
- Make sure that you have enabled installation of apps from Unknown Sources.
- Launch TutuApp and search for NBA 2K20 App in the search bar.
- Tap on NBA 2K20 App and then click on Download button.
- Wait until the download is complete, please be patient as the download file includes OBB data as well.
- Once NBA 2K20 APK download is finished, tap on it to install the game.
- Click on Install option and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once it is installed, go to home screen and tap on NBA 2K20 App to launch the game.
Of course there are other ways to install NBA 2K20 game on your Android device, one being the official way to install the game from Google Play Store and other is using the NBA 2K20 APK+OBB data. Here I will provide you steps to install NBA 2K20 Android game from Google Play Store and using NBA 2K20 APK Android+OBB Data.
Install NBA 2K19 APK from Google Play Store
You need to pay the price of NBA 2K20 game to install the official app from Google play store. If you download NBA 2K20 from Google Play Store, you don’t have to download OBB data again, all the game data and media files will be copied to your Android Phone during the installation. Here are the steps to install NBA 2K20 APK from Google play Store.
Here, you don’t have to enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources as Google play store is the primary source of apps for Android – it is not a third party app store.
- Open Google Play Store and search for NBA 2K20 App
- Tap on Install option to download and install NBA 2K20 game.
- Once the game is downloaded, tap on Install option.
- Once it is installed, go to home screen and launch the game.
This is the official way to install NBA 2K20 and you will get regular updates and bug fixes to the app.
NBA 2K20 APK+OBB Data Free Download
You can also install NBA 2K20 game using NBA 2K19 APK+OBB data. Here you need to download NBA 2K19 APK OBB Data file and need to copy it to your Android device. Here are the complete steps:
- Make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources option in your Android Settings.
- Now, download both NBA 2K20 APK and NBA 2K20 OBB data files from below download links.
Download NBA 2K20 APK
Download NBA 2K20 OBB
- Once after downloading, install NBA 2K20 APK file on your Android device.
- Don’t launch the game until you have copied NBA 2K20 OBB data.
- Extract the downloaded OBB data zip file using ES File Explorer.
- Now move the OBB data to sdcard/Android/obb/ folder.
- If you didn’t find obb folder under sdcard/Android/, just create a new folder and name it as obb and move NBA 2K20 OBB data to this folder.
- Now you can launch NBA 2K20 game on your Android device. It will automatically loads game data and media files from OBB data automatically.
If you would like to install NBA 2K20 for Windows, please read this detailed guide: NBA 2K20 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC.